PDA

View Full Version : Hi... I am new...

Marcille1998
06-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi. My name is Marcille and I am 14 years old. I suffer frequent nightmares, flashbacks, and panic attacks due to a trauma I experienced last year. I also suffer from depression and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)

Marcille1998
06-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Hello? Is anyone gonna reply?

brittany09
06-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear about this my dear, I'm sure this is hard for you at your young age. Well, for starters are you talking to your parents about this? Or somebody else? It's important to talk to somebody about what your feeling. You can get it all off your chest. Panic attacks happen because you have an overly stressed body and mind. They stop when the stress goes. I know because when I'm really stressed,I'm just like you. But when I think positively it makes me calmer, and then I'm better. You can always go to the doctor. Lots of people go in for anxiety,depression,etc. Don't be shy about it. Things will get better. Sometimes you just have to work on it. Keep trying to think positive,and stay active. Staying busy all the time is huge because often you don't have the time to be anxious or depressed! The positive thinking can easily become a habit if you give it a shot. Hope you feel better :)