PDA

View Full Version : Suffererd

TheWhiteRabbit
06-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Anyone have some encouraging words? I suffered a panic attack when I woke up at 4 am. I still feel sick and nauseated.

Anotherday12
06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Just say heck ya love these panic attacks :) there is nothing you can do but just accept them. You might as well accept them with open arms. Learn to laugh at them or with them i guess lol. Its so hard to do but after a while you will get the hang of it. When i have anxety i talk out load to myself and say another day of this how wonderful body of mine. Try not to fight... it only makes it worse. I will skip the whole your going to be ok and so on. You know your going to be and it aleays

Anotherday12
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Always makes me angry when people say it to me. Its like thanks cause i didnt know that and now that you said it im done i dont havr anxiety anymore. Lol ;)

alankay
06-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Have you been to the doc about your panic attacks? Alankay

TheWhiteRabbit
06-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Yes I have been to the docs many times and on Prozac and I'm seeing a Psychologist. I'm working hard to get through this but still gets me about once a week and then I cry all day afterword. The panic attacks started happening about 3 months ago and I just want to go back to how I was before. :-( Happy and healthy! Now I'm depressed and have bad anxiety and can't keep weight on. I look terrible!!