PDA

View Full Version : Constant Sensations

jlong329
06-01-2012, 05:54 AM
Hello All,

Does anyone get symptoms that are always there no matter what? From the time you wake up in the morning till you go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, within 20 minutes, my sensations start up, and thought the day I will have sort of this unbalanced, dizzy type of feeling and my face tingles sometimes as well, but the dizziness is always there.

Anyone else have this feeling?

Stuck
06-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Yes! Well I don't, but I read about many people who do. It is just anxiety. It is normal when you have this.

JAug
06-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Yup, this happens to most of us. The dizzy feeling is your mind/body connection that is basically scanning your body for anything that is wrong.

Remember, with anxiety you're constantly (subconciously) telling yourself that something "is" wrong, when there actually isn't. This is simply stimulating your nervous system and putting your body into that "fight or flight" type response. Once you understand (and truley believe) that nothing is wrong AND ALSO that the symptoms of anxiety and panic are harmless, then they will go away.

Hang in there, we all go through it and all have our ups and downs. It gets better.

IloveGod
06-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello All,

Does anyone get symptoms that are always there no matter what? From the time you wake up in the morning till you go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, within 20 minutes, my sensations start up, and thought the day I will have sort of this unbalanced, dizzy type of feeling and my face tingles sometimes as well, but the dizziness is always there.

Anyone else have this feeling?

I usually have several anxiety symptoms everyday so far. Today I have tingling and numbness in my face and last week I had weak legs. A few weeks ago I had irregular heartbeats. It's crazy.

kmarie30
06-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I too am dizzy constantly. But more so when I am anxious. My neck shoulders arms etc.... Tense up and I shake almost all the time and most head movements are making me feel dizzy eyed. If that makes sense. But I find when I'm calm this goes away( for the most part). I've been suffering for months with it which I think has given me this constant state of anxiousness. Does this sound familiar?

jenmac
06-01-2012, 12:32 PM
I have weak/fatigue arms where I find it hard to lift above my head or scrub a shower wall :( I'm seeing a chiro again and he's trying to get the nerves hot to get the blood moving to them. It's can be pretty painful but if it works I will be very much thrilled.