PDA

View Full Version : pulse feeling?

dave972
05-31-2012, 10:17 AM
can anyone here see their pulse in between their thumb and index finger (web part of it). i never use to feel it see it..

anxiousmess
05-31-2012, 11:49 AM
ahh i'm not sure. i'm too tired to focus my eyes properly.
but...i commented because a while ago, i noticed that i could see my heartbeat in my stomach. i started worrying about it and created allsorts with my mind.
i thought i was completely abnormal lol

i'm sure it's pretty normal what you're seeing. you've probably just never noticed it before. now that you have, you can feel it and see it as if it's always been there (which it probably has - you just weren't aware).
i hope that makes sense.
i'm sooooo tired :confused:

JAug
05-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Completely normal. In fact they train doctors to not take patients pulse with their thumb because your thumb has its own pulse.

dave972
05-31-2012, 08:47 PM
anxiousmess for your stomache pulsing was all ok cause mine is doing that and this is where most of my anxiety is coming from ...the pulsing is so annoying so hard for me not to notice it...

anxiousmess
06-01-2012, 01:35 AM
everything was fine. it's all normal. i'm very thin so that's why mine is so obviously visible.

i wouldn't worry about it at all if i was you.

it went on for months for me, where i was concerned about it.
i also went through a phase of being convinced i was pregnant. with me being thin, sometimes i can see my insides moving (doesn't sound very nice). i thought it was a baby moving

dave972
06-01-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm not thin but also not huge a little beer gut and can still see my stomache move weigh 214...still scares me