PDA

View Full Version : eye sight getting worse

wendywooh
05-31-2012, 05:03 AM
does anyone else feel that their eye sight is getting worse

i know i need glasses but opticians can never get my perscription right but i dont want to go at the moment as i just think that if i do and i get glasses in a few weeks time my eye sight will have changed again.

wendywooh
05-31-2012, 05:04 AM
also could it be the citolapram that i am taking

xLorrainex
05-31-2012, 05:16 AM
I feel my eyesight has become slightly worse recently, I also wear glasses. But, I'm thinking it could just be down to something like hay fever at the minute as the weathers been so good. Your eyesight can change all the time though, for a number of reasons and I guess it's up to you whether to go to the opticians. If you're not getting headaches and the glasses you are using are still okay, then I guess there's not much need- but you don't want to make them any worse by.. not going. But I'm not sure if it's the Citalapram as I don't know anything about it s: haha

wendywooh
05-31-2012, 05:19 AM
i dont wear glasses at the moment as no optician has ever managed to get my prescription right.

think i might go to vision express over the weekend just to get checked

xLorrainex
05-31-2012, 05:32 AM
Ah right, I'm not really sure as to many causes of eye sight deteriorating.. as mine has always been pretty rubbish.
But yeah, it'd be worth it to get checked out. Even though they've never seemed to get your prescription right, I would of thought you would have been given some sort of.. glasses, or is your eyesight okay enough to cope with everyday?