PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensations

jlong329
05-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Hey guys, just a quick question. I've been suffer from anxiety and panic disorder for the past 6 months. The other day I felt this weird sensation while I was watching tv and wanted to know if anyone has ever felt their heart do like a flip flop sound and then beat really fast or flutter. This sensation also made my back and the back of my neck feel really hot. It felt like a shooting hotness.

edyta
06-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi, yes this used to happened 2 me wen I was younger it was very scary as I did think something was very wrong and this gave me panic attacks and it did bring on more and more panic attacks as I was scared to get a noter one, just siting washing tv or talking to some one, and the sudden feeling of something being very wrong my heart star to beat faster feeling hot and flushed tingling in the body felling like something bad is growing to happen or that your getting a heart attack or even thinking that your growing do die. This is a so called panic attack very scary feeling totally harmless just not comfy ,some people may have one if lucky or many of this attacks if not so lucky :) cheers

mbenson213
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
sounds like heart palpitations (heart beats hard, skips a beat, or randomly beats fast even though you're not exerting yourself). It's actually not a big deal and it happens to a lot of people. the hotness you are feeling is probably from panic. I get stomach problems with my anxiety: i get a nauseous feeling, and then i start to worry about whether i'm going to be sick, and then i feel hot all over... my palms start to sweat and my heart beats fast. All anxiety and can all be controlled if you just remind yourself that you're fine and it's just anxiety that you're experiencing.