PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have scalp problems?

l1n7
05-30-2012, 11:02 AM
My scalp gets really sore. I think out of all my symptoms, my head gives me the most problems. It gets tense, I have these weird sensations, and scalp soreness (there's one area that always gets sore even when my whole scalp isn't sore)! I may have a headache, but not often. I don't really have a problem with headaches. It's just the uncomfortable-ness of the soreness. I also notice its mainly at night when my head feels this way (I guess cuz that's when I'm the most anxious)!

I thought all of this (my head symptoms) was because of my eyes. I was really paranoid that I was going blind or something. I went to the eye doctor and well the only problem was a little astigmatism. It's crazy how anxiety can make me think things are seriously wrong with me.

bhamlaxy
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Sometimes I'll realize how tense I feel, and take a moment to consciously relax every muscle in my head and neck. I take a deep breath and relax, and kind of let my head droop a little. I can feel the tension melt away. Sometimes it eliminates a headache in minutes.

Just be wary of how tense you are, and try and loosen things up.

l1n7
06-02-2012, 07:05 AM
Thank you. I relaxed and loosened up and I felt better somewhat.

Anotherday12
06-02-2012, 07:39 AM
My scalp would tingle for days on end. Im so happy i got past that point. Lol it was all because i kept thinking about it and would keep rubbing it.

crazydaizy
06-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Man oh man do I know what you guys mean.... I teach a class two nights a week. My head feels really heavy, I have a chill sensation that runs through the right side, and my scalp tingles and I have funny tension pains. I've started massaging my scalp or holding my chin to offset the heavy feeling. I think the people in my class are beginning to think I've developed head lice, lol. They are starting to get better but I am so ready to be back to normal. Today, so far so good. Have reservations for dinner with my sisters tonight at a hibachi restaurant. Hoping it stays in check so I can enjoy my dinner.

Anotherday12
06-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Good luck i hope things work out

l1n7
06-02-2012, 01:39 PM
It's very comforting to know I'm not alone with this