PDA

View Full Version : No sypmtoms

amberhs27
05-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Hank god I haven't had any symptoms today so far and haven't had to have any Ativan. I downloaded a few apps that had sound effects and listened to it lastnight. With the help of prayer meds u guys and apps. I'm beginning to feel like myself again and it feels amazing. Thanks to all that has talked to me through this! I'm not going anywhere tho I feel my battle has jus begun but I'm proud of myself for being able to fight it off and over come this horrible annoying crap lol :)

hopeNfaith88
05-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Thats amazing...Even when you felt hopeless, it got better. Those days are what keep me going :) im very happy for you. Hopefully the ones really struggling right now will find encouragement from this

bhamlaxy
05-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Not having to take an ativan is a great feeling. I was using it daily to stay sane, and as things got better I needed it less and less. I am on Lexapro, and it's been almost a week and a half since taking ativan!

It's the best when things get a little rough, and you get through it without ativan. Just knowing I have it on me and that if things get too bad it will pull me out is often a huge help.