PDA

View Full Version : 3 months

CarJim75
05-28-2012, 04:02 PM
It's been three months since I was diagnosed with GAD. Ive been through a lot and I'm tired. Tired of meds, tired of chamomile tea, breathing exercises, therapy and even taking about GAD.

This weekend, i was constipated (ab pain) and found blood in my stool. Not sure if it's even related to GAD (I dont think so) but my point is I can't catch a break. I'm trying to stay positive but it's difficult for me right now.

On a three day weekend (holiday), I'm here venting feeling tired instead of relaxing. Will it ever stop? I don't know. Exercising is the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. For that hour to hour&half, is the only time I feel "normal".

Hopefully it will be a better week for me this week :)

bhamlaxy
05-28-2012, 04:38 PM
This may be kind of gross.. but was the blood in your stool red or dark red/black?

If it was just red like normal blood, that means it is "external", and is almost certainly just a cut of some sort or small injury like that. If it is very dark red or black, then it is internal and you may want to check it out.

I know you are tired, and the struggle continues, but you will find peace some day. So many people have been where you are now, and have recovered. Just keep on powering through it.

CarJim75
05-28-2012, 04:48 PM
It's bright red, I think it might be hemorrhoids. If it doesn't clear up in a couple of days, I'm getting it checked out.

Thank you, your right, just have to power through it and stay positive!

hopeNfaith88
05-28-2012, 06:25 PM
People typically ALWAYS bleed after passing a massive new jersey (HIMYM reference ;) ) especially after constipation. Its from small tears in your rectum that occur when you strain. Dont worry :) also hemorrhoids get aggrevated by constipation and will bleed as well. You wouldve seen some in the toilet and especially when you wiped. Eat more fiber!!!