PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

alexandras11
05-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Has anyone ever experienced constant pain ? Back pain? Leg pain? Or just pain in general?

I've been having upper and lower back pain I've been to the er and they did a urine test an said it was just a pulled muscle.
I also went to my gp and he examined me and also said it was a pulled muscle an muscle spasms. I just can't seem to think there's something else.

I've been having Stomach soreness
Shortness of breath
Leg pain.
Having digestive problems.
Left side pain and pressure (rib area)
tail bone pain along with the leg pains

I'm so lost with thoughts now. And scared
I hate going to the er makes my anxiety act up.

Someone give me insight ?

alexandras11
05-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Just to add I also get a burning sensation in my back.

cherub
05-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi, i get like this and i assure you it is all to do with the anxiety. The pain is because your tensing up, esp if u have an attack. My body constantly feels like ive been having a 3hr intense workout at the gym and i constantly have upset stomachs. I find the mediation helps me to relieve tension and changing my diet to eating plenty of oats, beabs, pulses, oily fish and leafy veg helps my stomach

junlew
05-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes I have it now and been to the doctor 3 times for it and it they have all told me it is stress and my posture and they want me to go to physical therapy for it... So I tell myself they have checked me and I am fine and I will get through this just like everything else...

junlew
05-28-2012, 05:46 PM
And I also have the burning in my left back side... Your not alone

alexandras11
05-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you everyone for the replies gives me peace to know it's anxiety hate to say.. lol I also get tightness and feels like bubbles on my left rib area. Get pressure when I lay on my right side