PDA

View Full Version : New to this... are these symptoms?

l1n7
05-26-2012, 11:48 PM
A weird head feeling that's hard to describe. Sort of like tightness maybe. It's frustrating that I can't explain it. Also, my stomach feels funny. I'm 18 and I'm very scared that something is seriously wrong with me and I'm going to die. I can't sleep. either.

alexandras11
05-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Explain a little more...I'm dealing with digestive problems also..and tightness in my upper back with shortness of breath. Even though I know it's anxiety it still worries me

l1n7
05-27-2012, 12:12 AM
My stomach feels bloated. And my head feels tight. I'm using tight because I can't think of any other word to describe it. Tense maybe. I'm sorry I'm having trouble explaining these symptoms

alexandras11
05-27-2012, 12:15 AM
No worries it's OK...when having anxiety we tend to get what is called "gastritis" and is causes your stomach to feel bloated and heart burn plays apart. Try prilosec It works wonders. Helps me out a lot. The head pressure is common. Go to the stickies at the top of the forum and it gives you more on symptoms of anxiety..

l1n7
05-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Thank you :) I'm still trying to get use to this

alexandras11
05-27-2012, 12:21 AM
It's OK we all are going threw it...just know your not alone. And reading. These forums helps a lot. Never be scared to ask questions were here for you and everyone suffering from this evil disaster..:D

IloveGod
05-28-2012, 05:45 AM
A weird head feeling that's hard to describe. Sort of like tightness maybe. It's frustrating that I can't explain it. Also, my stomach feels funny. I'm 18 and I'm very scared that something is seriously wrong with me and I'm going to die. I can't sleep. either.

I get tightness around my head too. Is it worse in heat? It's on my right side it's worse in high temperatures and heat. I have stomach issues and insomnia too. I can relate to you.

kmarie30
05-28-2012, 09:06 AM
I have constant tightness in my arms shoulders and neck. It's not pain but it makes my hands shake and make head movement scary I think that's what may also contribute to my dizzy eyes feeling. But no matter what I do I can not relax it. It's completely involuntary

loyada
05-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey Bud,
Sounds like anxiety to me. I get like that from time to time. a light headed feeling that gets me worried but it eventually disapears. Don't be afraid you will be ok. You are expieriencing anxiety. The more you worry the more anxiety you get. Try to remain calm. Maybe go see a Doc to calm your nerves.