PDA

View Full Version : Hate myself

Com1
05-26-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm possibly the worst person on the planet. I just plain suck. I've been banned from nearly every popular depression site, that is a feat only a true freak that's better off dead could accomplish. To tell you about me, I'm very dumb.I always had to go to special classes and stuff in primary/elementary school. I even had to go to school on Saturday. In secondary school I failed nearly everything non-stop, from the first day right to the very end. I'm not a likable person, I've never actually had a real friend. I'm 21 and never had sex, or had any girl show any interest back in me. I'm EXTREMELY ugly, repulsive is a good description. I've accepted most of these problems. I know I'll never have any friends or a girlfriend because I'm just too messed up and not likable enough. Now even if I fell madly in love with someone I'd never tell them and I don't plan on ever changing that.

I'm just so pathetic, I don't know why I even get up anymore.

Buttercup
05-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Have you had any professional help with your issues? You're obviously suffering from low self esteem, you have a very negative image of yourself which could be helped by seeing your doc and getting a referral to someone who can help you.
It's so hard trying to get better when you loathe yourself. I've been there and really only began to get better when I learnt to like myself. If you hate yourself it's hard to find a reason to get better.

Com1
05-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Have you had any professional help with your issues? You're obviously suffering from low self esteem, you have a very negative image of yourself which could be helped by seeing your doc and getting a referral to someone who can help you.
It's so hard trying to get better when you loathe yourself. I've been there and really only began to get better when I learnt to like myself. If you hate yourself it's hard to find a reason to get better.

It's messed up, because most people that hate themselves as much as me are delusional. I'm actually a real hopeless freak.

Com1
05-27-2012, 07:13 AM
No one cares huh? Suppose I'll just off myself.

Thanks for nothing.

alankay
05-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Well no matter the past, you should want to get better. How much better???.......who can say? And for that most of us at one time or another went for real help. I did via a pdoc and Therapist. I'm not "perfect" but am much better for it. Why keep chasing your tail??
Buckle down, decide you want to be a happier, healthier person(no matter the past) and get help. Otherwise you'll just continue to feel as you do and that can't be good.
Best of luck. Alankay

Com1
05-27-2012, 03:13 PM
i'd rather just be dead. im worthless and i hate me and everyone and everything else.

ekennedy
05-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Com1-- I'm positive you are not the worst person on the planet. Alot of people get down on themselves and anxiety sucks but I promise you.... If you reach out and talk to people instead of beating yourself up...it will get better. Feel free to call if u want to talk 9047047446 you are not alone. Xo

larmer
05-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Com1 : you are not alone out there. We all have moments in our life that is just plain awful but we have to get through them no matter what. My mother had cancer this year and it was terrible for me, there is people out there in worse situations. There is not point in saying you would rather die because no one wants to die, in months down the line when you may feel ok if you get help from a therapist you would think what am I thinking. Your going through a rough patch in your life. When you wake up every morning just think of today, don't look back or don't look forward. contact me if you ever just want to talk. your not alone.

Com1
05-28-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm never going to get better. I've been unhappy most of my life.

larmer
05-29-2012, 07:57 AM
have u seen a therapist. what i felt helped was writing down how i felt in a diary each day, It got out how I really felt about my dad. Ask yourself one question why are you unhappy? We can change our circumstance if we do something about them. Im going to see a therapist at the moment and that helps. You need to talk to a therapist in order to work through your issues, about why your feeling so low. email me if u want to talk.