PDA

View Full Version : Heart murmur still bugging me

anxietykidd
05-26-2012, 02:04 PM
O the doctor telling me I have a small tiny heart murmur still scares me even though he said don't worry about. He also gave me a 95 percent chance it's nothing but idk lol 5% is still a chance.... Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

sarahbeth
05-27-2012, 02:40 AM
I know it's scary but in time it does get easier, I kept having palpitations and was convinced something was wrong even after a ECG , but after a while the scariness gets easier.

FedUp
05-27-2012, 10:18 AM
I have a mitral valve prolapse which is close to a murmur. I know what u r going thru. Every time I have anxiety, I think that my valve is worse and I will need it replaced! Oh course this just causes more anxiety and my heart to do weird things and my chest to hurt! Dr says I may never need a replacement, but what do they know? Lol

fisher
05-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Hiya,well i was diagnosed 10 yrs ago with ventricular ectopics thats were an extra beat comes in,i had all heart tests and said that they are ok,i got anxiety aswell i have had it off and on over the yrs

anxietykidd
05-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Really? So he said I shouldn't worry... But what do you guys think.? I mean he said its common but all these physical symptoms I've been having like the shooting arm pains and chest pain and chest pain all day make me think ima have a heart attack or stroke