PDA

View Full Version : Life

laumcdonald
05-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Im 14, yes you might think im strange for being on here but i need some help, i have depression; im ginger, bisexual and i dress differently, for years now ive been getting loads of comments for my hair, its short so people shout bowlhead, i am bisexual so they shout 'bibi' and im into grunge so i wear creepers, people call me moonboots for that. Thats not all, a girl a year older than me made up i eat cats, its pretty pathetic but people are guilable, thats another thig to be bullied about, ive selfharmed because of loads of other things which are too horrible to explain, i have noone to turn no nomore, ive tried trusting my friends but it feels like i have none, they always tell someone and in my school im the most hated person so things get spread round fast. I walk somewhere and everyone i walk past will shout things or push me into things. im constantly moody and depressed in school and i get random outbreaks of tears. Im so cautious but i just want to relax and do well in school!
Im so ashamed of myself, im 14 and i hate my life, what can i do?!

smithjeeps
05-23-2012, 04:42 PM
You are not alone. Kids in school can be brutal, I myself had a very Rough time in school, I was born with a birth defect and it seemed to me that it was the only thing that everyone could see. I was picked on and bullied as well. I know nothing is worse than being judged by your peers. I was depressed and anxious and never wanted to go t school. I am now 28 years old and married. I still have my bouts with anxiety and depression but things will always get better whether you believe it right now or not. Trust me when you finish high school you will look back and realize that it really wasn't that big of a deal. I know it's hard to believe that now but it is true. You are Still very young and have your whole life ahead of you. You will get through this and find your place in life. As hard as it may be you just have to get through what you are feeling right now and concentrate on your grades so you can succeed and do what you want. It doesn't matter what you look like or how you dress. You just have to look out for yourself. As hard as life can be it only makes you a stronger person for persevering through it.

laumcdonald
05-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Thankyou so much, thats really helped me!!!