PDA

View Full Version : Waves of "feeling of doom"

dantheman9001
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Does anyone have this? I can be just sitting watching the television and i will get this. Its a horrible feeling.

alexandras11
05-17-2012, 12:04 PM
I do ..I get it befor I go to bed ever night :/

alankay
05-17-2012, 12:05 PM
That's anxiety to the tee. You're having little waves of anxiety or in your case I'd call it "anxiousness". I know it well. A deep welling feeling of dread, uneasiness, doom, danger, fear, apprehension, "something bad may/will happen"..................bah, blah, blah......yeah. Anxiety for sure. That's alllllll it is. All people feel that way at certain time/places mostly appropriately. Now we anxious types just get it more often and more intensely. Yep to a point where.................it's a problem. It infereres with normal functioning to a degree. Other than that..................you're fine!:) PM me any time.:) Alankay

alex1993
05-17-2012, 09:40 PM
happens all the damn time, i mean a few times a day

Anxietyfree
05-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Complete Anxiety!! Just remember there is NEVER a medical result from an anxiety attack. Sure you may be tired or worn out but all the same, healthy and happy!!! Figure out why you are sensitized, ususlly some sort of exhaustion and fix the root cause and your anxiety will begin to go away!!! If I can do it anyone can!!