PDA

View Full Version : Just want to ask...?

anxietykidd
05-15-2012, 09:36 PM
If my ekg came back fine and I go to the cardiologist what other tests can they run.? And if my hearts electricity is good then says the doctor at the urgent care do I have to worry about anything serious,? The palpitation is worrying me... My heart beats fast for a couple of seconds then slow then fast then slow... And I have chest pain on both sides throughout the day along with the dizziness that I can't seem to shake... And my whole body feels weird ... Well maybe because of my dizziness it feels this way... Or maybe it's the dizziness making me thing something wrong... Idk but how far do I have to go before i find it is only anxiety... I've had blood tests done and ect... Blah blah blah but now I'm going to get scheduled for the cardiologist... And I'm worried about my heart... Uuuuuuuuugggghhh

alankay
05-16-2012, 06:34 AM
Well skipped or double beats are no problem. Normal in fact. And anxious folk pay wayyyyy too much attention to the beats.
He might give you an echo test with contrast or a treadmill test. Alankay

anxietykidd
05-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Do you think I have anything to worry about...?

j2005
05-16-2012, 03:47 PM
You'll probably find out that your are perfectly fine. When you do, accept it and begin working on your anxiety.

After I went through the same tests as you and they said everything looked okay, I knew it was time to start the process of healing, Ive been improving and getting better ever since.

James