PDA

View Full Version : New person

kitty-kat
05-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi people my name is Kat I'm 23 and have been suffering from anxiety and depression since I was 15 and developed post traumatic stress disorder, when I was 19 I also got diagnosed with fibromyalgia after getting glandular fever since then my anxiety has got much worse especially in the last year as I have been hospitalised 7 times because of my asthma have hopefully got that under control now though. I don't want people to feel sorry for me life is just life but would be nice to talk to some people who understand anyway hello everyone :)

alankay
05-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Howde Kitty! Welcome. Alankay

brittany09
05-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi Kat. I can relate to what your going through because I'm a young person with anxiety too. I think this forum will comfort you. It helps me. I know how hard it can be to find somebody that knows what the heck your talking about. Nobody understands anxiety and depression unless they have been through it.

oliglau
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi kitty-kat! I'm new to this forum too and like you I want people to understand my condition and share with me their tips and advice. I'm suffering from anxiety while driving and i'm glad that I found this forum. You're not alone buddy and we gonna support each other. Take care!:)