PDA

View Full Version : Letting it affect my relationship!!!

Aimee1
05-15-2012, 04:10 PM
I love my boyfriend very much, and hes always there for me with my anxiety he doesnt complain, hes introduced me into meditating, gone with the doctors, he is my rock. but for some reason i try pushing him away. has anyone else experienced this in relationships of theirs. i think a part of my anxiety is me being happy i feel like i have to balance it out with sadness... is this also a sign of depression. I feel like im pushing him away because he makes me happy and i care about him. My anxiety also started when i met him, i think it might be me being scared of dying and leaving him. Does anyone understand ?/

brittany09
05-16-2012, 07:31 AM
I understand. Sometimes when people have anxiety they want to be alone,sometimes they can't stand to be alone ever. I go through both of those situations. It can be a sign of depression if your never wanting to be around anybody. Usually people that have anxiety disorders eventually have to deal with depression at some point as well. If your boyfriend is always helping you I doubt he will stop. Have him read information on anxiety and depression so he gets what is going on with you. Hope you feel better!