PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks

JDizzle
05-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Hate the uncomfortable feeling and the body-trembling heartbeat that's soooo loud

fisher
05-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Hello tell me about it,its the worst feeling ever,how long have you been getting them?my anxiety is to do with my heart

JDizzle
05-15-2012, 01:30 AM
For about three months now :(
My right Arm has been tingling for an hour now >.>

fisher
05-15-2012, 01:46 AM
do you know what has brought the panic attacks on?have you been your docs yet?well i started with mine about 8 yrs ago,i was getting constant anxiety everytime my heart was goin fast i would feel like i was dying,i couldnt control it,i joined a site called no panic and they really got me through it,support from others suffering is s reall help,its all about positive thoughts,dont get me wrong i get anxious feelings still and now i am 7 months pregnant i am getting anxiety back because i have a health phobia i think and the thought of me going into hospital freaks me out and its something i have to do,i have never took tablets.

brittany09
05-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah,it's super uncomfortable. How often are you getting them? Are you still going about your daily routine or have the panic attacks affected that?

fisher
05-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Hiya,i am still doing things but if i am anywhere and i can feel my heart going fast its so uncomfortable i want to get into my car and drive x

fisher
05-15-2012, 11:11 AM
I get more anxiety now,i try and take my mind off it but its very hard