PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ALL!!!

stressedntexas
01-20-2007, 08:04 PM
I just wanted to say that the night I posted my issues about dreams of killing people and all my shameful stories, I was at a very low point in my life.

Since I have been on here, I have had the best 3 days of my life! I'm talking about it, you all are talking about it!!!

I noticed something. Obsessing wastes your time, not having enough time stresses you out. It's a vicious cycle. For example, I cleaned my apartment today. I always clean it, but sometimes I'll have a toothbrush and bleachwater and I'm scrubbing corners of my baseboards thinking "If anyone ever saw this filth, they would think I was disgusting." The funny thing is, I never have company and it's not even in the ballpark of dirty, much less filthy!!

Today, I cleaned my house like a normal person and it didn't take near as long and I had time to cook dinner and work on homework.

I also went out without all my makeup on. AND felt sooo pretty!!!-because that's how I was made!!!

I never realized how much obsessing has caused a major kink in my ability to manage time.

I'm thankful for all of you, your honesty and your caring attitudes.

Thanks again!

jitters
01-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Thankyou and thankyou for posting. you help us as much as we help you. :goodjob:

Duncan