PDA

View Full Version : Sick with worry!

moggie2106
05-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I there. I am new to this but here goes! I started having strange symptoms a few months ago which include-

random tingling which changes position throughout the day

Burning sensations

Feeling of weakness in arm and leg but no actual weakness

Lightheaded/dizziness

Sharp eye pain occasionally in 1 eye (no visual problems

Feeling of wet spots hitting all over body

Difficulty sleeping

Panic attacks...well what I think think are panic attacks

These symptoms come and go randomly (not all at once), they can change throughout the day or some days I have none at all. Most of the tingling is on the left dude of my body. My gp thinks it is anxiety/stress (I have had a rough couple of years) but referred me to neurology just to get checked out. My neuro app is tomorrow and I am absolutely terrified of being told I have ms or done other awful neuro disorder!!!! Anyone had these awful physical symptoms from anxiety???

Aimee1
05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
all i can say is anxiety comes with a lot of symptoms and are different for everyone, i occasionly get body zaps which are like little electric shots through my body, tingling, light headed, heart palpitations, just random aches and pains here and there, nausea, really cold spots on parts of my body ... and so on. i have had basically all your symptoms and i also thought i had ms but what i really have is health anxiety so but dont panic. You have an appointment and if they cant find nothing, it is probably anxiety. best thing you can do is just breathe and be brave for tomorrow. but just for reassurance i have had the same things from anxiety. good luck

moggie2106
05-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Saw neuro today, and yip it's anxiety! To go for an MRI next week just tone safe but he is confident it will be clear. What a relief!!! Hopefully crazy symptoms will settle now!!