PDA

View Full Version : sensations

daisy84279
05-10-2012, 06:15 AM
What kinds of whole body sensations does anyone feel? I had a panic attack yesterday and it was the worse one o have ever had. Of course I had the light-headedness, racing heart, feeling faint, sweating hands. But I also felt another sensation go throughout my entire body. It wasn't really a tingling. Best way I cam describe it is a cold sensation that made my arms, hands, and legs feel like were disappearing. I also experience a similar sensation a couple hours later. But this time it was a burning sensation. Has anyone experienced these symptoms?

Beautiful Disaster
05-10-2012, 06:56 AM
I've felt an adrenaline rush through my whole body - going from the top of my head to my feet - when a panic attack is starting.

daisy84279
05-10-2012, 08:54 AM
I guess that's what im feeling. But what's weird is that the cold sensation happened during the attack and the burning sensation happened hours later.

Beautiful Disaster
05-10-2012, 09:28 AM
The burning sensation could be unrelated? I wouldn't worry too much and cause yourself more anxiety... I'm sure its just one of the symptoms you experience of panic/anxiety.

daisy84279
05-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm hoping that it is just related to my anxiety. I have only experienced it a few times, and it's only during or after a panic attack. It's crazy because I don't feel the panic at first, just the crazy symptoms, and then I start to panic, thinking something is really wrong. Luckily I work at a hospital so I kinda feel safe when I'm at work if I do have one there. I just got full-time there too, so I'm going to get insurance finally and go see my doctor.

Beautiful Disaster
05-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Awesome!!! I'm sure the doc will be able to help you too.