PDA

View Full Version : need help please respond

kgardner
05-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Will write when someone respnds

sunnier
05-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Will write when someone respnds

hi there, what seems to be the problem...

kgardner
05-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm a teen who just turned sixteen parents are split dot get to see two of my siblings always worrying about my mom who greatest me like crap and my small siblings who I miss I o o a Colleen prep school so much work all the time no break can't sleep I have high anxiety and don't know how to fix it

kgardner
05-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Treats me not greatest

kgardner
05-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm a teen who just turned sixteen parents are split doNt get to see two of my siblings always worrying about my mom who treats me like crap and my small siblings who I miss I go to a College prep school so much work all the time no break can't sleep I have high anxiety and don't know how to fix it

this is how it's supposed to be

joolz5108
05-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey there,
an important thing to remember is that hard times always pass. Things might be rough right now, but soon they will get better. When there are people in your life who do not treat you kindly, you must always remember to treat yourself kindly, and do things that you are proud of- whether it be doing well in school, or letting your siblings know that you love, care and miss them. Although alot of your circumstances are out of your control, how you feel about yourself is completely up to you. I say that because if you start not believing in yourself, your situation can get worse.

PanicCured
05-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Why do high school kids these days type without punctuation? Can someone explain this to me?

kgardner
05-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Thank you joolZ!

sunnier
05-07-2012, 03:44 PM
hi there, sorry ot hear your going through all that, its got be rough, i lost my mom when i was 16, so its sad your mom treats you the way she does, some tips for your high anxiety, try to do some excersising, that can help with the anxiety, relaxation CD's or meditation is good as well, maybe writing your feelings out to can help as well.

just pray things get better, one day at a time, hope i could be of some help. sometimes just helps to vent like you did here :)

take care