PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Stressed!!!

07hxox
05-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I had a low level of anxiety for a good few weeks and was very happy until something came up and made my stress and anxiety levels reach a peak. I live in an apartment and all of a sudden, the children upstairs decide to run and stomp their feet all day. I have a messed up sleep schedule so that doesn't help. I sleep from early in the morning until the afternoon. I know it's not good but i'm having a hard time sleeping earlier. So now I don't sleep well because of me being anxious about the anticipation that they're going the stomp. I hate this feeling! I feel so afraid, stressed, and depressed. I mean I'm thinking it may be a good thing that my sleep is disrupted since I can maybe be able to sleep earlier. But, it's just the worry and fear that gets to me. I feel very strange. I don't think the neighbors like us upstairs because i'm up late and watch tv and talk and take showers even though we're not that loud. I also think my period is due in 5 days so maybe that's adding up to the intense feelings? The feelings of anxiety, fear, and depression are so intense that I feel like i'm going to lose it! What can I do to make myself feel better in this situation?

trinidiva
05-05-2012, 04:10 PM
It could be that you are feeling super anxious because your period is right around the corner. I was just reading about that very thing on Web MD the other day.....it said that hormones can cause anxiety disorders and other mood disorders to 'flare' up. I was researching it because I was severely anxious around the 27th, when my period was due to start.
As far as the neighbours upstairs, why don't you go up and ask them nicely to keep it down. They may not realize the children are disturbing you. I'm sure they will try to keep it down.