PDA

View Full Version : In a constant daze.

PhobiasLiveInMe
05-04-2012, 12:37 PM
So I've been under a lot of stress lately and instead of dealing with it I've just been kind of pushing it to the side and ignoring it.

So of course as a result of being under so much stress my anxiety has been higher then usual. And I know my anxiety attacks are from the stress, but however all this anxiety has sorta put me in a fog.

For the past two days I honestly have felt like I'm looking out on the world through a fish a bowl. I'm having severe 'concentration' issues and the few precious moments I DO have when I 'snap out of it' it honestly feels like I have been sleeping and I can't convince myself that the things I did or said weren't just me dreaming.

So my question is, how do you bring yourself back from a moment like this? I know it's just a side effect of dealing with so much anxiety, and in all honesty I'm trying my best to de-stress and snap myself out of what feels like a never ending panic attack, but nothing seems to be working.

Here's a sorta 'irrational' thought but do you suppose that this could be a result of my poor eating habits recently? (I have barely been eating due to the stress.)

trinidiva
05-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I think the fact that you are not eating definitely is contributing to how you are feeling. I am the same way, when I am stressed, I could go for most of the day without eating. You have to force yourself to eat, even if you don't want to....I have those 'episodes' as well, and I just have to muddle my way through them until they kind of went away. Do you exercise? I always find that I feel better after my cardio class.

PhobiasLiveInMe
05-04-2012, 12:53 PM
No, but I think I'll start exercising. And if 'muddleing' my way through is all I can do then I guess I'll just deal with it. lol Thank you for your response though. I was kinda freaking out about it a bit. But then I had a moment of 'clarity' and realized that it's just a rather bad episode but I'll get through it.