PDA

View Full Version : Isolated

jessy
05-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Feeling desperately lonely & very anxious & depressed . No idea how to stop this . Got myself stuck in a bad place :-(

Nennie75
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Feeling desperately lonely & very anxious & depressed . No idea how to stop this . Got myself stuck in a bad place :-(

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I too am in the same place as you are. I've been working on meditation and self talk. I know it will help in the long run but it takes time. As hard as it is - try to get yourself up and out. Get some sunshine if the sun is shinning... If not - organize your closet or do a chore you have been holding out doing. Just being able to accomplish something will help. I KNOW when you are depressed its seems impossible - but it's not. Nothing is impossible... You are a lot stronger than you know!

jessy
05-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Thank you for your reply .
I know you are right in what you are saying .
It's so hard to do when you feel so depressed & alone but I know I have to do it !!.
I feel I've wasted so many years of my life & now here I am stuck again .
There are so many things I want to do , yet I have lost all confidence in myself & do not know where on earth to start !!

Just keep on keeping on for now .

Xx

orachahalion
07-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Know that feeling, haven't had a new friend in likeeeeeeee...........since highschool, and im 24 now

jessy
07-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Hard isn't it
I'm 32 in September & like you not made any friends for a lot of years .
Very lonely x

pnklily
07-24-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm 31 and haven't made any friends in 3 or4 yrs

Suzzy
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Feel exactly the same way... I have one good friend and that's it. But she is away at uni. Had a couple of supposed friends but they havent bothered with me at all for ages despite knowing im going through a difficult time! Some friends they are! As i don't got out much i really struggle to meet people and make friends... Its a lonely life sometimes! Maybe we should just form our own friendship group? :)