PDA

View Full Version : I really need some insight

alexandras11
05-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Really need someone to talk to...
It started a few days ago when I started having side and lower back pain..
I blew it off thinking it would go away and of course it didnt...
I ended up getting constipated and thinking the worst thoughts possible.
I ended up in the er with the back pain .and all in all they did a urine test and said it was just a pulled muscle and sent me home with pain medication.
So here I find it the 5 day and 2 days later after my er visit and still waking up with pain in my back...I don't know why my thoughts are telling me the worst .

And I woke up dizzy nauseous and anxious . I keep telling myself it's something worse that they didn't find. I can't stop thinking bad .

I don't know what to do anymore . All I wanna do is lay in bed feeling restless and worried .

lblanchard
05-03-2012, 10:14 AM
I agree with seeing your doctor. I have had numerous kidney stones and it kind of sound like that's what it could be. Which are not life threating just extremely painful. I know your urine test was fine but I always have normal urine test with mine too. It very well could just be a pulled muscle but if you are still in that much pain a check up with your doctor wouldn't hurt.

alexandras11
05-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Thank you for the replies... I never once thought it could be kidney stones...do they cause shortness or breath sometimes?. I will call today and check with my gp.

sylvina
05-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeh I agree it could kidney stones , it happened to my friend b4 but the shortness ov breath could b due to u panicking about it

bhamlaxy
05-03-2012, 06:33 PM
It could easily a pulled muscle. The back is actually a very complex part of your body and it's easy to pull things. The shortness of breath is a CLASSIC symptom of anxiety.

See your doctor and they will be able to go in-depth with you and figure out what it is. Be honest with them about your anxiety as well.