PDA

View Full Version : Headache, super tired and anxiety:(

megamerbear
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I have had a small headache all day. Along with suffering from anxiety, I also suffer from cluster headaches. I had a very long day. We had a death in the family and spent most of the day being with family. When I got home I took some hydrocodone that was prescribed for my headaches. I now feel very anxious and am afraid to fall asleep even tho I am extremely tired. I feel like I can't get a deep breath in. The only time I can is when I think about it. It's weird. I want to have a good night, but I'm afraid this feeling will linger for a while.

Amy1986
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
In my experience anxiety takes its time to defuse, with the amount of emotional and mental stress you have had to cope with it might just take a little while to calm yourself down before you sleep, i know it sounds almost predictable but have a nice hot bath, cup of tea (can you tell im british) and try to take deep, slow breaths to calm your mind down. i'm so sorry to see you have had a death in your family, how are you coping with that? i hope that helps in some way :)

kindest regards

Amy