PDA

View Full Version : Fed up!!!

leetbulldog
04-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm tired of fake smiles.. I'm tired of feeling like shitt all the time!! I'm tired of pretending to be fine when deep inside I feel like Hell!!! I'm tired of living this life! I want by life back!! Life is too short for this bullshitt!!! why does god allow this to happend to me!!?? why US!!!!! Why!!!!!????

larmer
05-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Hello, its not god whose doing this, it is yourself. Yes going through anxiety is tough I know my self. But think about only today if you think a head or behind it make things worse. I am going to a counselor and I find it helps. I write down each day How I feel in a diary and it gets stuff of my chest. :)

anxietykidd
05-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Just remember the teacher is always quiet during the test. No questions just go... If there is a god I'm sure he she it has it's reasons. I'm not athius I do believe I just don't think it's his fault for diseases . Nor do I think the devil if real is capable of doing anything either... He gave us a brain for a reason. We thought our way into stress and anxiety there's gotta be a way to think our way out

anxietykidd
05-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Don't point fingers at what might be a cause.. Find the answer that is one hundred percent the reason for it. Anxiety manifest the body like a undying plague find your cure and you will be able to live how you want again

anxietykidd
05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Everything takes time

anxietykidd
05-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Everything takes time..................... But time waits for no one

leetbulldog
05-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks anxietykid.. I know I shouldn't point fingers at no one but it's just very stressful to live like this!! there is days I feel fine and then I tell myself, "yes! I finally made it" then next thing u know my dizzynEss,anxiety, headaches etc.. That's what pisses me off..

xxcraigiexx
04-22-2013, 03:55 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I am also 26 and I have a terrible fear of something happening to my heart. Some days I feel really good and just when I think I may have made some progress it come back and slaps me in the face... It's like a bad joke