PDA

View Full Version : updates on advances in treatment of Anxiety

sarah75
04-26-2012, 04:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I am planning to launch a new service which will provide updates on advances in treatment of Anxiety and I need your input!

I suffer of Anxiety, but it never was so extreme that I would constantly and regularly screen this forum and other websites dealing with Anxiety for the latest news on the topic (that would be too much work). So often I didn't, however I therefore ran the risk of missing out on new treatments and insights into the disease.

So I came up with an idea whereby I would start again doing the screening, and provide a concise, weekly update which summarizes the major "happenings" in the field of Anxiety in the last week (or month). Only the *top news* on Anxiety would be included (no major news - no message) so that everybody who is not a professional but just a normal patient like myself can stay up to date without too much hassle.

As this service would cause some effort, I would charge for it (e.g. 20 cents a message, i.e. 80 cents per month for the weekly update service). My question: would there be demand for this? I.e. if you are a Anxiety sufferer: would you be willing to use this service? If yes, would you prefer weekly or monthly updates?

A short reply ("Yes", "No" and "Why") would be fantastic. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Sarah