PDA

View Full Version : A blog for you guys to follow

panicked24_7
04-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted, I apologize for that. I'm still doing my blog on my struggles with anxiety, if you'd like to take a look! To be honest, doing a blog has helped me a lot in dealing with the anxiety. So if I could help anyone with the blog along with helping myself, it's even better.

http://diggingmywayout1.blogspot.com/

:)

CarJim75
04-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Awesome blog! Your entries are very insightful.

CarJim75
04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Also, you have lots of guts for taking anxiety straight on without meds!

panicked24_7
04-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks! Although, I have a bottle of xanax, I don't take it. I took it a couple of times (once with half a pill once with the full pill), but I really don't want to be one that depends on medication. I just hope that the blog could also help others! Thanks for the comment!

CarJim75
04-25-2012, 08:25 PM
It will help others, thanks for sharing.

In one of your posts, you mention therapist will tell you to expose yourself to the things that make you anxious. Do you think this has helped you? I'm able to take what makes me anxious on but I end up with the anxiety symptoms (aches,pain etc...) afterwards. Any advice?

bec43
04-26-2012, 03:32 PM
This blog is very helpful. good work

panicked24_7
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
It will help others, thanks for sharing.

In one of your posts, you mention therapist will tell you to expose yourself to the things that make you anxious. Do you think this has helped you? I'm able to take what makes me anxious on but I end up with the anxiety symptoms (aches,pain etc...) afterwards. Any advice?
I'm the same way. I still face what makes me anxious but because I go through all the stages of anxiety, I end up with the leftover symptoms...aches, pains, tiredness, just overall drained. The best advice I can give is to keep doing the exposure therapy, keep going through the sensations. Eventually we'll be able to realize that it is all anxiety and we can actually overcome it. It's just a matter of working at it. At least that's what I think.