PDA

View Full Version : It came on so quick

megamerbear
04-25-2012, 07:10 AM
This morning I woke up feeling great, and about 10 minutes ago I started feeling panicky. My ears got hot and my sternum feels weird. I can't explain it. I can seem to sit still. I am so shakey. I hate this feeling. I keep telling myself to breath and relax. This is probably my millionth panic attack, but each time I have one it is scary. This feeling sucks:(

gcost
04-25-2012, 07:31 AM
This morning I woke up feeling great, and about 10 minutes ago I started feeling panicky. My ears got hot and my sternum feels weird. I can't explain it. I can seem to sit still. I am so shakey. I hate this feeling. I keep telling myself to breath and relax. This is probably my millionth panic attack, but each time I have one it is scary. This feeling sucks:(

dont fight the feeling let it come on to you and realise that itll pass in time .......you have to change your mindset get up and tell yourself your not a victim dont self pity and take the world by the horns dont let the world happen to you MAKE THE WORLD HAPPEN FOR YOU

mccallie
04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
I agree with gcost. but is something bothering you? i find that anxiety and panic attacks happen a lot because something is on your mind. if you can work that out or come to terms with what ever might be bothering you then you can lessen your attacks.