PDA

View Full Version : is it just me, or does it seem like not too many ppl reply ??

sunnier
04-24-2012, 04:01 PM
hi maybe its just me, but with this many members, you would think ppl would get more relies to their posts ??

Buttercup
04-25-2012, 03:42 AM
hi maybe its just me, but with this many members, you would think ppl would get more relies to their posts ??

Hi there,
I know what you mean, I am new here and introduced myself in the "Welcome" section and no one replied, lol. I am anxious and down just now and finally got the courage to join a forum and explain my issues but got no response which was a little disheartening to say the least!
Maybe people are busy or just don't know what too say, or maybe I came across as a total moron!
B xxx

sunnier
04-25-2012, 04:16 AM
welcome buttercup, don't feel bad i too posted in the welcome board with no replies :)

larmer
04-25-2012, 04:21 AM
a lot of people don't have the answers

sylvina
04-25-2012, 04:55 AM
I think sometimes people like to read wot others say rather than reply

laurandisorder
04-25-2012, 05:16 AM
You do get regular replies, but you need to take into account different time zones and the fact that only a couple of dozen people here use the site daily.

Personally - I only check this part of the forum regularly. I'm sorry I overlooked your intro posts. So...

Welcome new members. There is plenty of great info on this forum - read through and you might find some of the answers you are looking for.

anxiousmess
04-25-2012, 11:33 AM
hiya and welcome to the new members :)

i don't think many of the members actually check the intro threads tbh.
i think that is down to those who use this forum often tend to go straight to the anxiety part...i do anyway!

don't be disheartened though. we are all in the same boat - all dealing with anxiety issues, and we're all helping each other :)

you will definitely get a reply in the anxiety section :)