PDA

View Full Version : Break Downs Are Great. ^_^

PhobiasLiveInMe
04-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I am at my wits end, and I guess I feel like this is the only place I have left to 'vent' to.

I probably shouldn't be this emotional, but I guess I can't help it either.

I was suppose to have an extremely important appointment with my doctor today so I could FINALLY either go back on the medication or see if other means of therapy would help me combat my anxiety once and for all.

Unfortunately, my money doesn't come 'till Thursday, but I was suppose to receiving back money from a past issue that happened.

The lady reassured me over and over that it would be here today, but of course it didn't come.

And I don't have the gas or a ride to get there.

And I'm so frustrated because I've waited over a month for this appointment and the lady who set it up pushed so hard to get it for me when originally they told me I might have to wait over three months.

And I understand anxiety is a lot of mind over matter and a lot of people on here don't believe that medication truly cures you, but I am so frustrated and sick of living this way.

And I feel like I've done all that I can to deal with it, but I'm sick of just dealing with it.

I'm sorry I ranted on here and you all had to sit and read through bunch of stupid crap, but I'm just at the end of my rope and I don't want to feel this way anymore.
And of course I'm out of therapy appointments because I was suppose to sit down with the doctor to set up more today.

Well, thank you if you did take the time to read this, and I don't blame you if you didn't.

alankay
04-23-2012, 02:27 PM
I understand your frustration. Meds don't "cure" anxiety but they can bring great relief. Just to know meds are there can mean a great deal. They are a part of a strategy to get anxiety under better control. They can reduce anxiety while you also talk to a therapist, make lifestyle changes and educate yourself on anxiety, what makes it worse, how to lower it, it's possible sources, etc. PM me any time. Alankay