PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain?

anxietykidd
04-19-2012, 11:51 PM
M starting to get this really strong sharp chest pain on the left side of my chest were my heart is? Should I be worried or is it anxiety.? The chest pains sometimes are very bad but go away and sometimes it only lingers and feels likes it's there.. I'm only worried a lot cause my hearts right there

trinidiva
04-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, it definitely could be anxiety, I know I have experienced chest pain, and it has been due to anxiety......but I've also gone through an entire medical workup, EKG, Cardiac Stress test, blood work, etc...so I know my heart is healthy and my BP is under control. Maybe you should go and get a work up done....at least you'll know for sure and that should hopefully ease your mind some.

If the pain starts to get worse or radiate down your arm, call 911. You don't want to play around with those types of symptoms.

CarJim75
04-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Yes get checked out to confirm it is anxiety. My anxiety attacks sometimes do include chest pains but EKG, blood work ect...have come back fine. Definitely get checked out.

anxietykidd
04-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Yeah I've had blood tests don't and elf and all came back fine... Slight highs and lows but they said proble because I was dehydrated... So I took another test later on and everything came back fine

anxietykidd
04-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Ohhh lol and I have sinus tachycardia haha but that's okay cause that's just rapid heart beat over 100 bpm