PDA

View Full Version : Weird feelings at the store

rick
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
I went out to the store today with my wife and I had this weird filling could it be the lights the people I don't know but I started feeling this Weir Saintsation I noticed my Pulse my heart was pumping hard I started sweating I had a get out , i went back to the car . I feel safe in my house or when I'm alone

brittany09
04-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Sounds like a first time experience with anxiety. It's an uncomfortable feeling. The heart racing and sweating are really common symptoms. Have you felt a similar way since then? And are you having some stressful times in your life?

rick
04-20-2012, 06:57 PM
people out there that there are listening

rick
04-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Sorry my phone when off on me

rick
04-20-2012, 07:15 PM
It's kind of funny I started my anxiety four years ago .and I managed to control it with pills I started exercising after two years I noticed that the pills instead of making me feel good they were making it worse so my doctor pull me off medication. And I was okay for two years and after two years .Everything came back but I noticed my anxiety it was different some weird feelings that I never have before I feel dizzy I feel like it's getting dark like I'm blacking out sweating I get really nervous I always think that the people always stares at me looking at me weird and that's when I get my anxiety attack . Help me