PDA

View Full Version : anyone experienced this!?

beebee92
04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
i get a strange feeling almost as if i am being pushed by someone but i'm not i can just be sitting there and feel wobbly in my head like constant dizzieness?

i want to tell myself its just anxiety but i carnt and i think i just like to be reassured :/

brittany09
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
That is for sure anxiety! I think I know what you mean by "strange feeling almost as if I'm being pushed by someone" Sometimes I'll just be sitting here and feel like I'm falling over. Like passing out for a second. Dizziness is a really common symptom of anxiety. I experience the weird uncomfortable symptoms too...and it is easy to think there's something else wrong with you. But that's just another worry with no relevance. Which is basically the definition of anxiety

pamom1980
04-20-2012, 12:08 PM
I had this exact same type of feeling this morning. I was just sitting on my couch and it seriously did feel like it was a mixture of being light headed and someone pushing me... Very strange to experience...

beebee92
04-20-2012, 12:17 PM
yeah its horrible i get it all the time especially when i am just sitting watching tv or even on the laptop.