PDA

View Full Version : Help me please! :'(

LaceyInColorado
04-19-2012, 01:07 PM
I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder in 2009. Since last fall, I have had no panuc attacks and mild anxiety. Today I dont know whats going on. Im scared. I have three kids ages 2,4,& 6. I feel like I am seriously gonna die. I kinda wanna die just to end this. But I could never ever do that to my kids. They are my world. Im tryin to stay positive and making positive changes in my life. Baptism for me is Sunday. I just dont know what wrong. Im crying, shaking, sad, angry, scared, sweating, nauseated and VERY alone. I know nothing about these forums or how they work. :(

My email is laceylanz_nixon at hot mail

brittany09
04-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi Lacey. I have GAD,and know what your going through. I have experienced ugly periods of anxiety and am right now actually. Anxiety is almost always caused by stress. It could be hormonal too though. You won't die from anxiety. Nobody does. Remind yourself when your not feeling good that it's a medical condition that many people have,and can not harm you. Is there anything causing stress in your life? And are you taking any medication?