PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety head feelings

sylvina
04-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi guys, just wondered if anyone else gets funny feelings in there head, not like a headache but it's hard to describe , it makes me feel weird

mommy.n
04-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Not quite sure what u mean, can you try to explain

sylvina
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
It's like pressure feelings I would say that makes my head feel like its draining ov blood for a few seconds then I get a slight headache it's happened b4

jk34
04-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I get weird feelings in my head all the time. I draw it to all the tension and the nonstop worry that I think it's a tumor. Definitely heightened sense when I have allergies. You're not alone!

leetbulldog
04-18-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm going through that rite now.. pressure.. And yes , wierd feeling hard to explain.. I so understand you dude..

rick
04-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello am new on this page but like all you guys we are here looking for help , am 35 years old male , funny thing , I stared having anxiety 4 years a go I mannich to fix my self with help from pills , then I stop having anxiety , but now it came back I think worse with high blood pressure symptoms dizziness headache that's why I'm here looking for help

rick
04-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi guys, just wondered if anyone else gets funny feelings in there head, not like a headache but it's hard to describe , it makes me feel weird

Yes it makes me feel weird too sometimes it makes me feel like. Dizzy out of place can even see people on their face or straight to there Eyes

rick
04-18-2012, 10:29 PM
I have the worst inside the attack today my blip blood pressure went up to 160 Top number in the 100 bottom number my pulse was 100 feeling like crap thinking I was going to get a heart attack started sweating like crazy till my pill Xannas kicking in have you guys ever have this feelings