PDA

View Full Version : Shakey Hands

mfa10
04-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi all,
I've never had what you could call steady hands (I studied film/video in college and even then I'd make others hold the camera/shoot because my hands weren't steady enough), but lately I can't seem to stop focusing on them. The shaking is getting worse. I keep telling myself that it is the anxiety and the fact that it's all I'm concentrating on that is exaggerating my normal bodily quirk, but I can't convince myself. I just keep dwelling on it and making it worse and noticeable.

What do I do? Has anyone experienced this? It's now been a week and I'm driving myself crazy! :(

nf1234
04-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Since my anxiety problems have begun my hands have been extremely shaky. Your hands could possibly be shaking more because of the anxiety. With anxiety, adrenaline is released into the body and can cause shakiness. Anxiety also causes you to notice every little thing about your body and you often worry about small things. Also make sure you are eaten often and healthy. Low blood sugar can also cause shakiness. I would not worried much about it, anxiety can cause some pretty weird symptoms.

Belkin
04-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Yea i have also had this problem mine would last all day everyday for about a month and then slowly went away for a week but now its back! its super annoying when your using your hands and all they doing is shaking lol.

ladywillow
04-17-2012, 07:40 PM
I get like that when the anxiety is starting to build up. Then I have trouble focusing on something else.

leetbulldog
04-17-2012, 07:57 PM
I have shakey hands that come on go.. must be anxiety