PDA

View Full Version : Tingling?

jw927458
04-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Hey Everyone,

I've had a couple good days with minimal anxiety. Today I have these tingling sensations though, which isn't the most unpleasant feeling. But nonetheless doesn't put my mind at ease. Does anyone else get these tingling sensations? What do you do to prevent them? Or to make them go away?

sylvina
04-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi I get tinglings in my body wen I have anxiety but all I do is try to ignore it and they do go away , the more u worry the longer they stay , we're in ur body do u get the tingles or is it all over?

jw927458
04-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the reply, If usually is in my hands, feet, and cheeks. I usually get chest pain, so I suppose if I'm going to get one or the other, I'd rather tingling.

sylvina
04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the reply, If usually is in my hands, feet, and cheeks. I usually get chest pain, so I suppose if I'm going to get one or the other, I'd rather tingling.

I get it at the back ov my neck and it goes throughout my body it's worrying isn't it , I hate anxiety it holds me back from doing wot I want

kellybean1981
04-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I get it at the back ov my neck and it goes throughout my body it's worrying isn't it , I hate anxiety it holds me back from doing wot I want

I get like a prickly heat feeling that goes through my chest neck and arms is that the same sensation. I've just got over it now

Mysticsoul
04-17-2012, 08:26 AM
I get severe burnign all over my body and it keeps me awake most nights - makes me insane