PDA

View Full Version : should i stop taking this herb ?

Ankur Bansal
04-14-2012, 11:32 AM
i was doing pretty good with my anxiety .I am not on any medication .

I was recovering good from anxiety until last week i thought why not take a supplement to speed up the process.

i started to take himalaya geriforte one week ago 2 tabs a day and today it was not a good day .Not terrible i would say but it was bad .

I can feel the sensitivity in my nerves like it used to be 1 month ago.

so should i stop taking this herb or it is just its mechanism of working.

plz do a google search of this product to know more about its composition .I am not allowed to post links here .

I don't feel any situational anxiety .Only my mind is not relaxed .I am in a good state .My mood is normal .The worry which i get now is that if my anxiety could get worse.From past 4 months i have seen a great improvement in me and now the thought which bothers me is that if i will lose that improvement ?

so my question is anxiety can worse after improving for 4 months without any medication ?

My feelings of derealization ,depression, harming myself and others and fear which arises after reading negative thing is gone without taking any medication.My mind is still anxious because it don't know about some things and keep projecting that this thing my happen .Like know i feel good but my mind keeps projecting that you may become bad although i haven't seen that my anxiety is getting worst until now due to this herb