PDA

View Full Version : how is everyone getting on?

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 04:38 AM
hiya everyone :)

just thought i'd see how everyone has been getting on, as i know a few people were starting meds. just wanting to know if they've helped or not :)

i've been taking mine for just over 2 weeks (feels alot longer).
i have to say, they must be working!! i have got over my so called 'seizures', although i still think it's a big possibility. i am not obsessing over it anymore.
i'm not obsessing over any illnesses. i haven't googled any illnesses since the seizure thing!

it could be down to the fact i am obsessing over my cat. i'm still moving in the right direction eitherway :)
i am also feeling a bit better outside. i feel uncomfortable still, but it's not progressing any further than uncomfortablity!

anybody else felt improvements? i hope so :D

mccallie
04-09-2012, 08:08 AM
just want to say glad you are feeling a little better. and seeing all those smiley faces is great!

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 09:26 AM
thank you :)

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 03:36 PM
aw bless :D
is it your first kitty? they are so funny :)
what kind is it? or is it just a lil moggy?

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
awww i want pics :D

i remember when my were little. they were soooooooo small. oscar was only 4 weeks when we got him, so you can imagine the size!
what you called him/her?
you've set me off now! just ignore this post if you want lol

7 cats! sounds like it was a fun house :)

loulou
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi I'm new to this I'm 20 and suffering with depression/ anxiety really bad work are saying I'm making it up and doctors are to fast to hand out med and not being very nice bout me taking time off!! Can I get sacked for it thanks

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 04:32 PM
it would all depend on your boss, i guess!
if you can get sick notes, proving that you are struggling at the moment and need time off. then if they did fire you, i think it would be under unfair dismissal.
unless of course it was obvious you were taking the mick - like being off for months upon months.

loulou
04-09-2012, 04:42 PM
There telling me I'm lying about it, gave a sick note in on Thursday for a week and she said don't give me that if ur struggling then maybe u should think about leaving work

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 04:53 PM
i would just ignore her comment.
if she needs the staff, then she may be gettin a little bit huffy.

don't worry about it unless she actually threatens to sack you. i may be wrong, but don't they need to give you a warning first?

loulou
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Yea but I shouldn't get a warning for being Ill

anxiousmess
04-09-2012, 05:01 PM
exactly :) so don't worry about it.
my brother in law recently was sacked due to ill health. it wasn't unfair dismissal though, as he was off for about half a year.
the work done their best to keep him there for as long as possible, but obviously if he's not actually working, it would have to come to an end.

don't worry about work - you just do whatever you need to do in order to make yourself better :) if that means pissing your boss off, then so be it! enjoy it while you can!