PDA

View Full Version : Feeling out of control

megamerbear
04-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I Have had anxiety most of my life. It got worse when I was pregnant with my daughter 10 years ago. I remember the day I found myself on the way to the e.r. In an ambulance thinking I was dying. I had never been so scared in my life. I thought I was having a heart attack at the age of 20. My husband was over in Kuwait and my family was in Italy. This all happened in California. I felt alone an when the doctor said it was nothing but anxiety, I felt stupid.
I was put on medication after I had my daughter and it seemed to help, but after a while it made me feel like a zombie. So after talking to my doctor he helped ween me off the Zoloft. I thought I had everything under control, but lately it has gotten so bad that I can't enjoy my life to the fullest. I feel tired and nervous all the time. Today I woke up and felt a muscle spasm in my chest and now I think I am on the verge of a heart attack. I can't shake it. I don't k ow what to do.

bryan kellogg
04-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Its just anxiety you will be OK trying to do you deep breathing exercises whenever you start to feel the anxiety coming on try to put it out of your mind go on with your day I know it's hard sometimes just remember it's only sensations and they're not going to hurt you

megamerbear
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
After reading what you wrote, it really helped. It is just a sensation. I know nothing is wrong. I am a healthy person who eats right an hits the gym everyday. Why would I have a heart attack? I am good and calm. All is right:) thank you so much:)