PDA

View Full Version : need help with anxiety

Jme
04-06-2012, 10:01 AM
I tend to get all my anxiety at night. During the day I'm ok but at night my min wonders and I start to feel anxious and scared. I'm taking ativan but it dosent seem to help. I have had insomnia for more then a year know due to this. I feel like I've tried everything. Has someone else been through this? If so how did u get through this? Or if someone is going through it how do u deal with it?

Nictoe
04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Well I'm the opposite. I tend to get all mine in the morning. Do you drink chamomile tea? I find that to be helpful and calming.

anxiousmess
04-07-2012, 03:47 PM
hiya. i get alot of my anxiety on a night also.
i find that my mind starts wandering once the kids have gone to bed, and my focus is on nothing no more.

you need to find something to take your mind away from it.
as nictoe said, chamomile tea is good!

the way i deal with it, when my mind starts wandering - i play on call of duty, or i browse the internet.
i get obsessions about things actually lol - at the minute, i'm constantly searching cat pregnancies!

hope you find something to preoccupy your mind soon :)

Jme
04-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Thank you. I really do cuz it keeps me up at night and I need to get some sleep. I'm noticing that when I close my eyes I see bright little lights and I focus on them and try not to think and it helps sometimes.

Jme
04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
I take passion flower or seven blossoms. They both help me but when my anxiety is bad at night I have to mix it in with the xanax and then I just knock out.