PDA

View Full Version : Headaches???

savannah
04-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi, i have anxiety and ptst, i have been having headaches daily for about 2 wks and now i have been worrying that there is something wrong with me bc of this but i have had many people tell me its just from stress... Has anyone else had headaches due to stress/anxiety?

jman
04-02-2012, 09:17 PM
I had headaches for 2 weeks straight a few months ago every morning...they were so severe they made me nauseous. This was before I had my first panic attack/ episode that I'm in or whatever it is. I had a ct scan done..nothing showed.

GeeBee
04-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Tension headaches are caused when muscles tense which is often caused by stress and anxiety. After a day of stress at work, I often get a headache. I get migraines about once a month. Change in weather also seems to cause them for me.

Eat healthy and get lots of fluids if you're not already. Get enough sleep if you can.

If you're worried and can handle a medical bill, go see a doctor if only to relieve your worry.

jeremyfresno
04-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I also had headaches for weeks straight and feeling pressure as well....but I still get them I actually had one really bad yesterday...but it's just your anxiety and stress

d1nr1is1
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
I also get really bad headaches that last for long periods of time. They are so severe that I get confused. I know alot of it is stress because I can get upset and feel the pain start shooting in my head or feel my neck get really tense. I get very sensitive to light and sound. I get sick to my stomach alot due to this. It seems like most days there is some type of headache, weather it be a slight one or a migraine. Yes I have seen a Dr. for them and do take med. for it but still have them. Just thought I'd share.

leetbulldog
04-03-2012, 12:26 AM
It sure is strees/anxiety...relax.. I had my share of really bad one for three weeks now.. we must keep our calm!! we are fine