PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares From Celexa

inosantoclaws
04-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Ok, so here is one side effect that no one warned my about. Nightmares. Or maybe you call them them shockingly vivid dreams of good AND evil. Not sure if I’m a fan.

So, I’ve been having some weird dreams lately since taking this drug Celexa. It turns out a lot of the people of some of the forums I’ve been checking out have been having the same issue. I never used to have dreams. Well, from what the experts say, I guess I WAS having dreams, I just didn’t remember them. That’s what they say about us all, we ALL dream, but not all of us will remember them. I never used to sleep 8 hours a night, and dreaming happens best I think during deep sleep, so that could account for some of the difference. But this is different. These aren’t like dreams. These are like…. interactive movies my subconsious has chosen for my viewing pleasure. Only it’s not viewing, it total participation. And I wouldn’t call THIS pleasure.

So the first one I noticed started out very nice. My deceased Grandmother was there, in the house near a lakeI’m currently staying at, with a whole bunch of my family. It would have been nice to dream about her in a younger, more lucid state, but I was geniunely happy to see her. My mother was there, along with my step-father, and a couple of cousins I have recently re-connected with (in real life). The only person I didn’t recognize was my cousin’s boyfriend. He seemed nice enough. This was like Resevoir Dogs. I should have known better than to trust the only one I wasn’t %100 on.
the rest of it is here;
http://agoraphobicdiaries.wordpress.com/

anxiousmess
04-01-2012, 12:57 PM
my sister was on AD's a while back and she had very vivid dreams.
in the end she stopped taking them as she was too scared of her dreams.

just remember, all side effects do stop eventually :)