PDA

View Full Version : This feeling is awful!!!

brittney
03-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Hate having these attacks were I can't breath!!! They last for days and the more I think about it the worse it gets!

anxiousmess
03-31-2012, 11:52 AM
hiya.
i know when i used to have panic attacks on a daily basis, they were horrible.

the way i stopped them, was by accepting that they were panic attacks.
that way, instead of feeling anxious over whatever feeling i was having at the start of an attack - i worked out ways of stopping it progressing.

i do still have anxiety attacks - but the more aware i am of my anxiety, the easier they are becoming!

my doctor lives by the saying "awareness is the key" and i can't disagree with him!

anxigone123
03-31-2012, 03:04 PM
When you start having these panic attacks just focus on your breathing. When you start having a panic attack and you get those awful and strange feelings or the feelings like your light headed it is because of the lack of oxygen your taking in. When people panic they begin taking shorter breathes which results in less oxygen to the brain. If when you have a panic attack you focus directly on your breathing and take slow deep breathes you will be in control of your panic attacks and symptoms instead of your panic attacks being in control of you.

knp
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I have been using natural supplement for anxiety attacks
I have been using l theanine for mental calmness
Inositol for physical anxiety and also take b complex that is my happy pill hope this help

Be brave