PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram 20 anyone?

ks123
03-30-2012, 10:59 PM
hello. just come into my fourth week of being on these meds, i actually feel it working today could say i feel very peaceful. has anyone been on this medication before.could you please tell me your experiences. i have been experiencing headpressure which i was getting before meds, nerves twitching abti and heart pounding in mornings for about five mins but thats about it. im scared to get my hopes up just incase i got back to feeling crap tomorow

Lilacjaffa
03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
Hi I was taking them a few years ago. I was lucky that I didn't get any side effects but I felt very numb. The anxiety symptoms really died down but I couldn't get happy or excited about anything either. Good luck, I how they work for you.

miss_mac666
03-31-2012, 08:31 AM
hey im actually on citalopram, 20 mgs. been on it for two months and just started feeling it do its magic. i have been on it 2 times before this.

ks123
03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
hi miss - mac, cool im glad its working for you. I am have day two of feeling rather relaxed with it . did you have a weird tho? feeling like abit disconectd? like im here but im not. im hoping that this will pass and that i just keep feeling good without the spaced out feeling:D

miss_mac666
03-31-2012, 06:55 PM
oh yea it makes me feel spacey sometimes. but the side affects usually pass within a couple weeks. you will feel more at ease soon

ks123
03-31-2012, 10:06 PM
great thankyou im feeling really good about being on this med life is great :)