PDA

View Full Version : I just received my paxil!

jeremyfresno
03-30-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm sooo scared to take it though!! :(

mommy.n
03-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Did you take it? You'll be ok, be positive!

jeremyfresno
03-31-2012, 12:20 AM
I did i took it at 10!! My doctor thinks this will really helo since she took it too.....she started me on 10mg 1 pill daily for the first week and increase to 2 pills after that

mommy.n
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Ok great :) keep us updated

jeremyfresno
03-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Ok great :) keep us updated

Hey so I thought I'd give you an update on how its going!! I took my paxil last night around 10 just because I wanted to started already to start seeing results.....I felt my anxiety kick in 20minutes later and go a hot flasha and clammy hands....This may have not occured due to the medication but simply the anxiety of having to take the medication and that I finally took it....This morning I woke with semi anxiety nothing to bad....and the rest of the day thus far was ok I went walking and that helped to distract myself....Sometimes when my anxiety goes up I think its due to the fact that I start over analyzing it thinking what if everything goes bad....Then when i forget about those thoughts im able to calm down...but so far a little anxious and a little spacey thats about it.....Hopefully this paxil will kick in fast!! Mommy are you on paxil I forgot if you had told me?